Muslim Kids Ramadan Fundraising
How to participate
Any children can participate in this program in the month of Ramadan.
Please register before Ramadan.
What to do (for the participants):
- Make your own Donation box to collect funds.
- Start the fund-raising in the month of Ramadan first by donating some from your own pocket.
- Go through kids’ clothes and toys to find items and set up a weekend yard sale to raise money.
- Keep the box handy in your house so that every member of your family can see it.
- You can approach Muslim visitor at your house for donation.
- At the end of the Ramadan count your collection. Ask your parent to send the money to MuslimVille. Money can be send as cheque to MuslimVille, 789 Crawford Street, Toronto Ontario Canada or pay on-line. Your donation will be used to sponsor orphan.
- Fill up the Muslim Kids Ramadan Fundraising Report Form online.
- All participants will get reports about the sponsored orphans twice a year.