How to organize in your Community or Institution
Any Islamic Institution or Community may chose to conduct the Competition with their own team. At least 20 children from JK through Grade 8 must be present.
- Organize a group of volunteers consisting of parents/teachers who will work as Mentors and Examiners on the day of the Competition
- The role of a Mentor is to help the participating families and children in understanding the activities, helping in doing projects and monitoring the study of the participants. (Detailed instructions for Mentors will be sent).
- There should be a team of at least 3 examiners for the day of the Competition. The role of an examiner is to conduct the verbal and written examination on the day of Competition. (Details of all the activities on the day of Competition will be sent).
- MuslimVille will provide all relevant question-sheets and papers for the competitions.
- After conducting the competitions all the answer sheets and reports of activities have to be sent to the ‘MuslimVille’ address. A team of judges from ‘MuslimVille’ will evaluate the answer sheets & reports and announce the winners of the prizes.
- A person can work both as a Mentor and an Examiner if he/she chooses to.
- Book a convenient location to hold the competition for the duration of at least 4 hours.
- If there is a group of more than 50 participants MuslimVille may consider sending a team of volunteers to conduct the competition. However a local team of volunteers is always needed.
- For more information, please, feel free to contact Br. Al-Mahmud at 416-534-1016; Sr. Rifa Tahsina at 416-534-3295; Or E-mail Us.